Magic Kingdom Dining
Food at the Magic Kingdom has improved noticeably over the past several years. The Crystal Palace at the end of Main Street offers a good (albeit pricey) buffet chaperoned by Disney characters, while the Liberty Tree Tavern in Liberty Square features hearty family style dining. Cinderella's Royal Table, a full-service restaurant on the second floor of the castle, delivers palatable meals in one of the World's most unique settings.
Fast food at the Magic Kingdom is, well, fast food. It's more expensive, of course, than what you would pay at McDonald's, but what do you expect? It's like dining at an airport—you're a captive audience. On the positive side, portions are large, sometimes large enough for children to share. Overall, the variety of fast food offerings provides a lot of choice, though the number of selections at any specific eatery remains quite limited. Check our mini-profiles of the park's counter-service restaurants before you queue up.
Disney World's Magic Kingdom also offers snack carts in every "land" (selling ice cream, fresh fruits and vegetables, chips, nuts and popcorn), hot dogs, hamburgers and pizza.
Restaurants and eateries are classified by meals served and amount you should expect to spend per person:
$ = Inexpensive Casual Dining(under $15)*
$$ = Moderate ($16 to $25)*
$$$ = Expensive Character Dining($26 to $45)*
$$$$ = Very Expensive Tine Dining(Over $45)*
In addition to snack wagons selling snacks listed above, look for the Adventureland Egg Roll Wagon.
- Aloha Isle - Ice cream treats, fresh pineapple spears and hot or cold beverages are served at the counter. Snacks $.
- Crystal Palace located between Main Street and Adventureland - "A buffet with character" features breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet with your favorite Disney characters — Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore and Piglet. Food is prepared in live stage kitchen. Reservations suggested. Must have reservation confirmation if dining at breakfast before park opening. Park admission is additional and required. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner $$ to $$$.
Magic Kingdon Dining At El Pirata Y el Perico Restaurante
- El Pirata Y el Perico Restaurante located opposite Pirates of the Caribbean - The name translates into "The Pirate and the Parrot," and the cuisine is Mexican with the usual favorite — tacos. Covered, open-air seating. Lunch and Dinner $.
- Sunshine Tree Terrace located adjacent to Enchanted Tiki Bird - Counter service snacks featuring cookies, ice cream treats and cold beverages. Snacks $.
In addition to snack wagons selling snacks listed above, look for Scuttle's Landing next to Ariel's Grotto. It features sweet cream cheese pretzels and chips.
Cinderella's Royal Table
Cinderella's Royal Table located at Cinderella Castle - This small Magic Kingdom dining area is host to three character meals each day
— Once Upon a Time Breakfast, Fairytale Lunch and Dreams Come True dinner. Breakfast is pre-plated. Lunch includes a family-style salad, one entree and dessert. Dinner is served with an appetizer, entree and dessert. Dinner Reservations should be made well in advance and advance payment is required. Price for the character meal includes a photo package, but does not include admission to the Magic Kingdom, which is required. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner $$$.
- Enchanted Grove - One of the few spots for a beverage break or ice cream snack that includes outdoor seating. Snacks $.
- Mrs. Potts' Cupboard located near Mad Tea Party - Counter service with snacks and beverages featuring outdoor seating. Snacks $.
Pinocchio Village Haus
- Pinocchio Village Haus - Counter service restaurant near It's a Small World attraction featuring pizza and sandwiches. Lunch and Dinner $.
- The Village Fry Shoppe - Serves 1/4 lb. hot dogs and McDonald' fries for snacks or a quick lunch. Snack or Lunch $.
In addition to snack wagons selling snacks listed above, look for the Churro Wagon, Hot Dog Cart, McDonald's Fries and Turkey Leg Wagon.
Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe
- Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe located next to Country Bear Jamboree - Counter service restaurant boasts a western theme and features BBQ, burgers, chili and fries. Indoor and outdoor seating. Lunch and Dinner $.
- Columbia Harbour House - This full-service restaurant features seafood. Reservations not accepted. Lunch and Dinner $.
- Liberty Tree Tavern - Colonial-style restaurant with American fare. As of January, 2009 this restaurant no longer hosts an evening character dinner. Now open to general public for lunch and dinner. Reservations suggested. Lunch and Dinner $ to $$$.
Main Street U.S.A.
In addition to snack wagons selling ice cream and popcorn, you may want to visit the Main Street Confectionery and Main Street Bakery for delicious sugary snacks or the Plaza Ice Cream Parlor for hand-dipped ice cream treats.
- Casey's Corner - Counter service pays homage to America's national pasttime... baseball, and features hot dogs, corn dog nuggets, fries, chili and brownies along with ice cold drinks. Lunch and Dinner $.
- Plaza Restaurant - This turn-of-the-century, Victorian-style restaurant features American favorites of soups, salads, burgers and other sandwiches. Reservations suggested. Lunch and Dinner $ to $$.
- Tony's Town Square Restaurant located in Town Square next to Exposition Hall - Reminiscent of Tony's from Lady and The Tramp, down to the red-checked tablecloths. Italian tastes from the appetizers, soups, salads, entrees and desserts. Reservations are suggested for this full-service restaurant. Lunch and Dinner $$ to $$$.
In addition to snack wagons selling snacks listed above, look for the Space Dog Hot Dog Cart and Auntie Gravity's Galactice Goodies.
- Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe - The closest thing you'll get to a food court at the Magic Kingdom, this indoor restaurant features three different food venues featuring burgers, bbq, grilled chicken, chicken nuggets, hot dogs and more, plus a variety of sides and desserts. Lunch and Dinner $.
- Lunching Pad - Counter service with outdoor seating for snack or quick lunch of creme cheese pretzels and smoked turkey legs, including hot or cold beverages. Snack or Lunch $.
- Tomorrowland Noodle Station located on the right of the entrance to Tomorrowland - Counter service restaurant with plenty of covered outdoor seating featuring noodles or rice served with chicken or beef. Also available are chicken nuggets with fries, Caesar salad and tofu. Sides of egg rolls and a variety of desserts are also available. Dinner $.
Tom Sawyer Island
- Aunt Polly's Dockside Inn is only accessible by Tom Sawyer's rafts and is open seasonally. The menu features snacks of chips, desserts as well as hot and cold beverages.
In addition to snack wagons selling snacks listed above, look for Mickey's Toontown Farmers Market featuring an odd selection of pickles, slushies, yogurt, fruit and hot and cold beverages. Also, for a quick snack or lunch try Pluto's Doggone Good Dogs Hot Dog Cart at the entrance to Mickey's Toontown.
*Prices are subject to change.